21120 Pelican Loop, Bodega Bay (Coming Soon)
Rarely available unobstructed forever views! Unplug with nature in this contemporary residence with an enviable front-line situation on the most sought after street of Bodega Harbour. Enjoy spectacular sunsets over Bodega Head and Seal Rock, the whitewater waves of the Pacific, migrating whales, abundant wildlife, and some of the best star-gazing.
This updated home features a sunlit and voluminous open floor plan living area that is graced by a wall of glass framing the incomparable view. Natural stone and hardwood floors, a custom central skylight, and wood-burning fireplace figure prominently in the design. A view balcony has easy access to greet the day with coffee, or to raise a toast as the sun sets over the Pacific.
The custom chef’s kitchen features ample natural wood cabinets, stone counters, built-in appliances, and a walk-in pantry. The spacious ocean view primary bedroom has a spa bath en suite that includes a jetted soaking tub, stall shower, spacious dual sink vanity, a walk-in closet, and gorgeous stone floors. 2 additional bedrooms share a thoughtfully designed full bath. A laundry room and powder room complete the sleeping wing of this single-level home. The generously sized central stone clad hallway leads to the back garden that hosts a wind-protected stone patio for entertaining al fresco.
The clubhouse of this professionally managed oceanfront community offers amenities that include the Bluewater Bistro and Bar, gymnasium, sauna, heated pool, tennis, bocce, basketball, playground, and private beach access.
This well maintained, comfortable beach sanctuary is tastefully appointed with furnishings that are negotiable making it a truly exciting turn-key opportunity. 30± minutes to Petaluma and only 80± minutes to the Golden Gate.
- Built in 1982, updated and expanded in 2003
- 2,404± square feet of single level living
- Open floor plan
- Custom culinary center with built-in appliances
- 3 bedrooms, all on the main living level
- Oceanview primary bedroom with spa bath en suite
- 2 additional bedrooms with shared bath
- 2 full baths, 2 half baths
- Architecturally unique with central skylight and mitered view windows
- Oceanfront with nearby beach paths to Doran and Pinnacle Gulch
- Panoramic views of the Pacific, Bodega Head, Seal Rock, and the bay
- Highly desirable, and rarely available, frontline forever views over open space
- Wood burning fireplace
- All electric house with EV charging station
- Two-car garage with storage
- Beautifully landscaped backyard with stone patio.
Contact Lou Rosenberger, REALTOR®, for more information. He is a lifestyle enthusiast who will encourage you to create your dream lifestyle … a bespoke experience. Lou is adept at introducing discriminating homebuyers to extraordinary properties.